Sunday

Home is where is the heart is..

As many of you already know I consider this beautiful place my home..


Heidelberg, Deutschland!


I left Germany at age 13 (almost) and it was hard but for the better. Because now this is my home away from home...


Eugene, Oregon

It is so crazy how both places are so similar but so different at the same time. Both very green and very luscious with landscape but Heidelberg is a very old town. Its claim to fame is actually having the oldest University in Europe. Eugene changes everyday. Obviously it is a more modern city which brings a better economy, so on and so on.  

So I guess what I am saying is.. Home is where the heart is. My heart is here.

I am so happy here in Eugene that is sad to see people move off and "get out of here". This town has been so good to me and it is definetly the place where I want to raise my family.

I am so happy to have found this place.


No comments: