Sunday

Be Yourself.

Someone said to me today, "Oh hes just like the rest of them"
Well fortunately he is not and they are fools.
Everyone is different and I think it is important to embrace who you are; imperfections included.
I have this tendency to spill anything and everything.
I run into walls, doors, people. I don't think I have a good sense of perception.
I'm a horrible driver but I never make anyone ride with me. :)
I always revert the subject back to me when people are talking (need to work on that)
I'm spacey and for moments at a time my head is just filled with air.

&& Since I kinda just insulted myself a whole bunch I will say I embrace my good qualities too.
I have been told I brighten peoples day.
I think its my optimism and silly gestures but I love that phrase.


No comments: