Tuesday

A day like today..

You know when you wake up and you have so many things on your mind you just feel blah.
That is me today.
The last twenty four hours I have thought silently more than ever.
Yesterday one of my friends/coworkers was found passed away on the side of I5.
They don't know if he jumped or fell off the overpass above yet.
I never got a chance to tell him how much of an awesome person he was and how he always made me leave work with a smile even if he was always five minutes late. Jesse, I miss you more than words can explain.

There is no better time than now to let my closest friends know how much they mean to me.

Kaylee

Literally my oldest best friend. This girl has proved to me that friends can also be family. She has been there for me on my worst days, best days, any day. You may not think so but you are one of wisest people I know and you  always have the perfect thing to say to me when life just doesn't make sense. We have experienced so much together and I have learned so much from you. Kaylee, I hope you know I would be lost without you.

Filly (Faliesha)

The girl who understands me, understands shit I've been through and why I feel the way I do. You are one of the best role models and I envy how strong of a woman you are. You always know when I need you and are here for me in two minutes. I appreciate how much you have done for me and all the love you have shown. Filly, You mean the world to me and don't forget it.

Steve
My roommate, my best guy friend, my brother. You always make sure I know I'm a good person and how much I really do deserve. You always have my back even in the worst situations as well as do yours. :) You always make my day brighter, fun-filled and just relaxing. I can be myself knowing that you love my quirks and imperfections because they make me me.  Steve- You are one awesome man and losing you would break my heart.

Mom & Dean

My Mom and my Step Dad have drove me crazy, taught me the best life lessons, but most importantly loved me no matter what I did or didn't do. Dean, thanks for always making sure my heads on straight. You have taught me invaluable things without trying to take the place of my Dad but really becoming my second. Mom I really do appreciate how much you care even when you call five times a day. I love how giving you are without expecting anything back. Gosh really the best mom a girl could ask for. 

Dad & Shelia

My Dad and Step Mom have showed me the way from far away. Whether it's my Dad telling me how it is or Shelia showing me you can overcome the worst obstacles, I couldn't live without these two. I'm so thankful that my Dad stuck around as much as he did or else I would have never known how I got so smart. :) You guys are amazing in every way.

Dustin, Ally, Haleigh, and Jazz
How did I get so lucky to have such amazing sisters and brother. Whether it was growing up with Dustin, or watching you girls grow up, I have enjoyed every minute spent with you guys. Dustin, thanks for being there for me for literally all twenty two years of my life. We have been through some tough times and have got through them together. Jazz your smile is contagious and just seeing you has helped me through the worst days. Ally, the sister that grew in front of my eyes. You are such a smart young woman and remind me so much of myself when I was your age. Haleigh, you are the most caring girl I know. You are the only person that comes up and hugs me for no reason. What amazing siblings I have.

  Obviously I have more friends and family that mean everything to me and I really would be lost without all the people in my life that have helped me complete my puzzle. You know who you are but you should know I am eternally grateful for you and for the future people that I encounter that make a huge impact.

My goal in this was to help me grieve by making sure I wouldn't let anyone go without letting them knowing how special they are to me and to encourage others to do the same. 



Jesse Golden
May 16, 1984- September 6, 2010

&& The wheel in the sky keeps on turning,
I don't know where I'll be tomorrow..




No comments: