Sunday

Cheers to a New Year and another chance to get things right..

One of my New Years resolutions was to start writing in my blog again so here I am. I made it one of my resolutions I think because it helps me clear my mind without feeling judged.

Wow, one year can make a huge difference. Engaged. Masters Degree. Two Jobs (almost supervisor at one). Happy.
Most importantly the last. My life can be so hectic, stressful, crazy, however you might want to describe it but at the end of the day I am so grateful for the last year and how amazing my life has turned around.
I guess I learned that college ends. Mostly the lifestyle. You can only damage your body and brain cells so much before you realize it is not worth it. There is more to life.

Above all the biggest change in my lfe is my fiance, Rawley.


I tear up just writing that sentence because he really did put me back on the right track. I found my soulmate at twenty two and it is seriously the best feeling ever. We both think the same. We both grew up very sarcastic. We both like to plan. We both love the outdoors and summertime. I could go on and on but you get the picture. We share an amazing house together and I am now planning a wedding! It is very unfamiliar but exciting at the same time! I wish I had all my family here locally but I guess you have to make the best out of these special moments.

Work, work, work all day long. I have been working so much lately I feel like I am almost shorting people on the chance to get to know the real me. I cherish every minute of sleep I can capture. Please do not interpret this as complaining because I am very grateful that I even have a job but I do work my ass off for everything I have. It will be my four year anniversary at the hotel this May and I feel like I am finally in line for a supervisor position. At least I am getting the hours and schedule I have been wanting. I take a lot of pride in my job and have been told I do it well so I would love to get that opportunity. Only time will tell.

Word for today: Grateful. Learn it & Live it.



1 comment:

Kaylee Huffman! said...

I love you! and I love this! so much! you deserve only the best life has to offer! I am so happy for you! One of the greatest feelings is knowing that your best friends are this happy, it's awesome! I enjoyed reading this!