Sunday

A Wedding, whats that again?

I have never felt so out of my comfort zone as I am planning a wedding. Although I am an excellent planner and usually love doing so, this kind of planning is just so out of my territory. The only other thing I have planned a year out is my thesis paper and that has not been fun to say to the least. I have no experience in this what so ever. Not only have I barely been to a couple weddings, mostly when I was younger, I have never been the center of attention in one! Really, I thought that the cheapest wedding dress was like five thousand dollars. I was definetly elated when my dream dress' price tag was a lot cheaper. I have been taken back by all of the fun, creative, and new things I get to look forward to experiencing. I have always been a sort of crafty, do it yourself kind of girl so it is so neat being able to apply that to something brand new.

Here are some ideas/colors popping through my head :)





No comments: