Sunday

Currently in love with.. (Spring Edition)

I wrote a blog almost a year ago about things that I am "Currently in love" You know those little things that make your life that much better even it is just for a day or if it's for a lifetime. So here is my spring Edition.. err end of Winter. :)

Currently in love with..

1. Eugene Sun. Sun at this time of the year is very scarce here in Oregon but when the sun comes out during this time it almost makes a grand appearance that makes everyone talk about it.

2. My Fiance, Rawley. Not only am I currently in love with him but forever and ever. He knows me better than most and can easily cheer me up when my days really get hard.

3. The Phoenix Inn Suites. I have worked at this hotel for four years and it has gotten better by the year. This year brings so many new changes and upgrades that make me so proud of this hotel and the people I work with.

4. Purses! I love shoes and everything too but nothing beats a new purse!

5. Pretzel Crisps. I have started to plan my work tasks around when I can sneak this amazing snack. They are so addicting. Oh the Garlic & Parmesan ones equal heaven.

6. My girls. Kaylee, Filly, Sara, Shaelin, Kate, Kalen, and Jill. Anytime I get to see their beautiful faces it really makes my day that much better.

7. Learning. I spent two hours yesterday reading about the once extinct Lord Howe Island Stick Bug and it wasn't even for school! Lately I find myself so enthralled with things that usually wouldn't be in my repertoire of interests but I love it.

8. Our new home. Rawley & I moved into a new house together in November and I couldn't ask for any place better. It is so spacious for the two of us and I can't wait to entertain during the summer on our huge patio!

9. FB. Yeah I said it, and I don't care. Facebook has given me the opportunity to reconnect with long lost friends even from Kindergarten. It gives me the chance to actually feel like I have childhood friends which is not common coming from a military family.

10. Last but not least Caffeine. So it is more of a love/hate relationship because I love how it makes me wake up and act like my normal self. BUT I do not love the crashes or headaches. Win or Lose?


Share your list! :)

No comments: