Sunday

"The girl is crafty like ice is cold!"

If you know me, you know I love to craft! I love anything I can DIY. I mean our second bedroom is practically a crafters paradise. I have been beading for a few years but for Christmas my parents got me a sewing machine and it might be one of the best gifts I have received. My latest project has been this bag. It deserves a nice pat on the back & if you get one for your birthday/Christmas, don't be surprised! :)

As for other crafts, I also redid our bathroom counter! The covering is actually drawer lining sheets or I call them vinyl stickers. I loved this print so much I thought I would try it on top instead of just in the drawers and it worked out perfect. The best part about the project is the supply list. All you need is an exacto knife and this covering can be found at the Dollar Tree!!
I wish I had a before picture but it was an ugly brown and now voilĂ , beautiful!


I cannot wait to start crafting for the wedding, any helpful volunteers? ;)

No comments: